Tuesday 9 June 2015

Nut's Academic Interests





My academic interests include history and people psychology. My interest in history has begun when I was young. My father bought a lot of Chinese historical war-time books. and I just picked one of them to read. I found out that it is very appealing to read this kind of book since it contains lot of planning strategies, which can be applied to my everyday life way of living and how to manage people.

Later on, when I read more and more these kind of books, I realized that histories are written by the winners, always. So I began to collect the data from various sources and questioned everything that seem to be supernatural and, mostly, superstitious. Because things that is surreal usually added by unreasonable people.


Psychology is also a major field among my interests. So far, it is always very fascinating to manipulate people to do thing according to my favorable manner  especially via negotiation. For example, when you want somebody to do something in your favor, you cannot just tell them to do that thing. You have to make them know how useful it is in doing that thing.

3 comments:

  1. Do you agree with the statement that Confucian makes China stagnates for 2000 years? Should we bring Confucianism back to develop nowaday Chinese people's manners?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the father of bureaucracy, actually. I don't like him that much. Though his ideas seem to be very useful, at least, for state leader.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.