Tuesday 9 June 2015

Eve's academic interests

I'm interested in communication. I took some journalism and mass communication courses when I was a sophomore and I found that I did it very well. After I finished my bachelor degree, I started my working life as a Human Resource Development. I did it for four years. It was very interesting but it's not me. Now I'm working as an information officer for the Government Public Relations Department of Thailand. I have a chance to use my communication skill again and I really love it. I have worked in this field for three years. Fortunately, I got a scholarship to do a master degree in Communication Management. This is a good opportunity to improve my communication skill. Finally,  I feel like getting back on track.

Moreover, I'm also interested in psychology.

1 comment:

  1. That's very lucky of you. I really like your interested and also I agree that it will be great to work in the way that you love on it. Fighting

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.