Tuesday 9 June 2015

Jan's academic interests

When I was a girl, I had watched the Jurassic park, a movie of dinosaurs. There are lots of dinosaurs in this movie. Some of them are thriller and some are very kind.
This movie is my first impression to be interested in paleontology as well.
Paleontology is the subject that study about ancient organisms on the world. They study from fossils of animals and plants including dinosaurs. I liked to search their names and remember all of them. Sometimes, I draw their pictures on cards and house's wall.
I also remember that dinosaurs were separated to be three main types as carnivore, herbivore and omnivore. My favorite is Apatosaurus, a long neck with four big feet.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jan,
    I am also a fan of Jurassic park. I really love this movie. It reminds me of my childhood. I think studying dinosaurs' lives through their fossils is difficult.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.