Tuesday 9 June 2015

Jib's academic interests

I am interested in biology, so I decided to enroll in Department of Biology at Prince of Songkla University when I was undergraduate student.
During the undergraduate study, I studied in many fields of biology. The two major subjects I love are plant physiology and animal physiology which are the investigation of the function of plants and animals, respectively. In case of plant physiology, I am interested in the photosynthesis process and source-sink relationship.

However, there are other subjects that made me amazed when I studied. For example comparative anatomy of vertebrate zoology.

2 comments:

  1. That's sound great. You love biology. I remember that the subject is very difficult for me because it have a lot of detail in the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.