Monday 19 May 2014

Are you a Chocolate lover?

Last week, I had introduced a serious topic on the statistic of the survey. With too long content and its complication, I think that everyone might not be interest. Nevertheless, in this weekly post, I have presented a common topic which everyone can enjoy discussing. It’s about chocolate.

A little feast for the eyes <i>(Image: Morphotonix)</i>According to Chocolate gets a rainbowy holographic makeover, scientists successfully imprinted holograms on surface of chocolate by creating specific microstructure on chocolate that can diffract the light which is similar to a security hologram on the credit card.

Personally, I think that chocolate with imprinted hologram is pretty interesting because it’s make chocolate look more delicious than they were unlike traditional chocolate. For example if there are some cute cartoons or animals on the chocolate, it will make that chocolate look great and attractive for everyone, in particular children. I also think that it will really helpful when we give babies chocolate and tell them that what on it. I guessed that those children might be interest on what they’re going to eat and learn about animals or things on the chocolate too. Furthermore, thinking about chocolate companies, if they can put their colorful logo on the chocolate directly, it would be made their products more splendid. I think that it’s really great invention, so what do you think about these colorful chocolate? Besides, this technology might not only contribute to chocolate industry but it also affords far more advantages for any kind of products that want to establish the holographic on.

However, without the imprinted holographic technology, I’m still a big fan of chocolate. I really enjoy eating chocolate whether it is white chocolate, or the dark one. It's not only the chocolate bar that I like but it also include chocolate drink. One of my favorite beverages is hot chocolate. The Godiva hot chocolate is one of favorite cups that I addicted. I have tried it many times when I stayed abroad. I also want to have it now during writing this blog. Unfortunately, I think that there is no Godiva shop in Thailand. Nevertheless, consuming a lot of chocolate might increase weight significantly. So I think that I should reconsider about the appropriate quantity that I can have. Anyway, I’m still like it. Raise your hand up if you are chocolate lovers. You can count me one first.
__________
Reference
Aron, J. (2014, May 13). Chocolate gets a rainbowy holographic makeover. The NewScientist. Retrieved May 18, 2014 from http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn25557-chocolate-gets-a-rainbowy-holographic-makeover.html#.U3gdgfmSxik

4 comments:

  1. My hand is raised, although I really only love dark chocolate.
    Another amazing example of what modern technology can do with science.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I love chocolate very much! *raise both hands* When I was in high school, I was chocoholic. I ate chocolate everyday before reading books for exam, but when I didn't eat it, I got migraine. My father told me that chocolate has caffeine and acts as stress reliever, which will cause headache when you didn't eat it regularly, so he told me to stop eating it! I don't eat much chocolate nowadays, but I drink a lot of coffee instead. My father will kill me if he know this, so it's our secret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like chocolate which isn't printed any beautiful pattern because i can't make sure that printed hologram on it is can eat or not. Although, printed sheet for chocolate have been used for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is awesome! I never think before that we can imprint a hologram on the surface of chocolate, maybe other foods or sweets. Do you know how do they do it? I mean what material that they use, which is edible.

    I also love Godiva chocolate. I have drunk chocolate frappe. It is very rich and delicious but expensive too.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.