Monday 5 May 2014

New Call of Duty games with Kevin Spacey

Call of Duty games,which is a first-person and third person shooter video game franchise, might have been a favorite game for gamer for a long time. 

According to "Kevin Spacey to star in Call of Duty game," a new full-length preview of the game trailer of Call of Duty games franchise has been released on Youtube. This new trailer has Kevin Spacey with his villain performance.

Kevin Spacey in new Call of Duty games
In the new Call of Duty game, it has a new subtitle as Advanced Warfare. I am a fan of Call of Duty franchise, even though i have not played all of the Call of Duty games. I had played Call of Duty black ops 2, Call of Duty modern warfare 3 and Call of Duty: Ghosts ,which is one of my favorite game. This game was developed by Infinity Ward, with assistance from Raven Software, Neversoft and Certain Affinity and was published by Activision.

Sometime games do a lot of good for children, for example, games help focus attention in children. When i was young, i do play game all day, it was enjoyable. Games help me to improve hand-eye coordination, it also help me to solve and deal with  problem, for example, strategy games help me to think before i do something that it can not be return. According to the research "Starcraft," can increase a player's "brain flexibility," which the scientists described as "a cornerstone of human intelligence." I learned English vocabulary from games, it also teach me about history and science. I enjoyed playing games because it reducing stress and pain. I used to play games with my older brother, but now we have something important to do more than playing games. If i was young again, i would have played games with him more often.

I'm looking forward to playing this new Call of Duty games with Keven Spacey as a villain.


Reference 
Kevin Spacey to star in Call of Duty game. (2014, May 2). BBC News Technology. Retrieved May 5, 2014 from http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/27252433


3 comments:

  1. Bank,
    I enjoyed reading your blog post. It was seeing the name Kevin Spacey that got me. I've never played Call of Duty, and really don't know anything about it, except what you have told us and what I can infer from your comments.

    But I'm a fan of Spacey. If he's in a film, I'll watch it, and I'm usually not disappointed. American Beauty comes to mind as one of his best films. Have you seen it? Or do you know Spacey as well as I know Call of Duty?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. Actually I don't know much about him, but i have already seen some of his movie such as 21, American Beauty and Superman Returns.I think he is a good actor. I like Spacey when he played as Lex Luthor in Superman Returns.

      Delete
  2. I love playing games very much. It;s very good to hear that Starcraft can increase player's brain flexibility even though I've never played it.

    I wonder that my favorite game, Guildwar, can increase my brain flexibility, too? If it can, it's good. If it can't, I will still play it anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.