Thursday 1 May 2014

Pueng's Academic Interests

I am interest in studying business. I have always had a keen interest in business. I am going to study MBA at the University of Bath, this September. I think studying business is quite different from other areas of studies because there is no fixed rule. Students have to imply a lot. Experiences are very important for studying business. The area I am most interested in about business is Business Strategies because it helps the learners to success in the real business world easier. Discussing and sharing ideas are very useful methods for studying business. I am also interested in lectures about business , for examples, cost analysis and finance. I believe studying business will very useful for my career plan of being an entrepreneur.

7 comments:

  1. I used to share the same interest as you. In high school, there's a subject called "General Business" and I loved this so much. It taught me how to think reasonably and plan your future life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I don't like something about business but I think it is one of the most popular major in Thailand. Many students want to study about it. And it is better to study abroad because you will have higher degree than others who are only in Thailand. I think like that because my sister just graduated master's degree about business education from University of Westminster last year and when she came back to Thailand to find some job, she had many good choice. So I hope you will be lucky and successful whatever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! P'Pueng, we're the same because I'm going to study Marketing Communication, Westminster University in UK too. I'm not sure that I will to UK this September. I hope that I'll see you there even Westminster located in London. Don't worry! we might see each other in UK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also interested in business because I am a designer, and designer is not the same with artist. The equal important skill is business. It will be better if I can turn that consumer into a customer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds interesting!! It's very useful in the future that's why I want to study it very much, but I have to do it another way. my dad want me to study agriculture, so I choose agriculture business and management for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your interest is quite similar to me. Just only Finance that I don't want to see it again lol. Anyway, I'm so surpirsed that we have about 5 AUA classmates who will go to study on postgraduate level in UK this year. See you P'Pueng :)

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.