Wednesday 11 June 2014

Aew's Academic Interests

My academic interests is about the art and drawing. When I was in high school, I really like to study in art subject. I think it is the time for relax. We can draw anything that we want. It is not true or false. Moreover, I am interested in music. I love to listen and sing a song. However, I don't have a skill to play any instrument. I had ever studied how to play guitar, gut I can play it to make the nice voice. Anyway, in my free time I always listen to the music for make me relax and make me fell happy. Another academic interesting is sport in specific of swimming. I was a swimmer of my school for six years. In that time I was very happy to swim and made friend with another student from other school. I must practice very hard in the morning and after school, but it was not stress me. I was very happy to competition in other country because it is time for travel..

2 comments:

  1. Your interests are similar with me. I like music and swimming. I think it is the good to find the relaxing activities after our working hard. Listening to music can help me feel good. I don't have good skill in drawing but I can see your paints.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Relax is the reason while I listen to music and swimming. In fact, I didn't have many paints. I had just painted the pictures when I studied in high school. However, if I have time, I will paint it and show my work to you.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.