Friday 13 June 2014

May's Creative Process: Hunting for a nice meal on weekend!

It is undeniable that food is one of an important things in our lives. For me, after a tough week of working or studying, having good and tasty food can help reduce my stress and make me feel ready for the next Monday.

When I crave for a nice meal, the first thing I'll do is brainstorming. In this step, I gather the information about the types of food I would like to try, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Mexican, or others.

After brainstorming, it's time to organize. I organize my ideas by choosing one type of food I really want to have, the one that can make my weekend be a wonderful one. I also seek for a restaurant with a relaxing atmosphere, and find some travelling information, how can I get there, driving or just catching the bts.

When I finish organizing my meal ideas, it's time to draft my meal hunting plan. I start my draft by making a schedule. I will meet my friends around 12.30 pm at Sukhumvit. Then we will move to the restaurant named 'Chu' at the Exchange Tower. At the restaurant, we will order egg benedicts and pancakes. We may have another dessert, brownies or ice cream, if we want to.

After drafting the plan, I need to review and revise it in order to make a flawless plan. Perfect plan means I will be able to hunt for a perfect meal on my weekend. In revising, I make some changes to my plan. I change the time from 12.30 pm to 12.00 pm because I think that I will be way too hungry if I have to wait until 12.30 pm. However, if my friends don't want to have dessert, I will never make any changes to this part of plan. On the contrary, I will try my best to convince them to order at least one dish of it.

Finally, I come to the last step, publishing! To publish means to
 go to the restaurant and have my favorite food with my favorite friends. My mission to hunt for a nice meal on weekend already complete! How can my life be better than this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.