Thursday 12 June 2014

Ob's Creative Process: Building a house for my Labrador puppies

My sister is going to give me three little puppies. I can't wait to see them and I really want to take care of them. The problem is I've already had two big dogs. I should not leave my puppies with the big dogs. They will hurt my puppies. I have to build a house for my puppies in order to protect them.

First of all, I brainstorm ideas about how to build the house. I could make the house from wood. I have to design size, shape, and decorations. I think about materials which necessary for the house such as wood, zinc, nails, and paint. I also list the tools for making the house.

Next, I organize the process that I'm going to do first. I set the floor plan and prepare materials and tools. I need to build and decorate the house.

Then, I draft the house. I begin with the wall and floor. I make the room from zinc. The last process is painting and decoration.

After construct the house, I review by look through it. I find a flaw in the house. I put my puppies in the house to check if they have enough space. My sister help me check decoration and painting.

When I found a few flaws in the house, I revise it by reconstruct part of it or add nails. If there is some decoration which make my puppies feel uncomfortable, I will remove it.

Finally, I have done construction. The house is ready for my puppies. I publish the house be let my puppies stay there. My puppies must be happy with their house. They will be safe from big dogs.

1 comment:

  1. I love dogs, especially puppies. They're so cute!
    I wish I could build a house for my dog too but I'm afraid that it would not turn out to be a house LOL. Please share a photo of your dog house and your dogs too if possible^^

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.