Wednesday 11 June 2014

Wai's Academic Interest


My academic interest is about literature.  Since my childhood, I still remember the time when my mother bought a new book from the bookstore, in such that time I and my brother were always trying to read that book first. It makes my life lingered to every kind of books. Anyway, I paid a lot more attention to literature, especially modern literature.  When I grew up, I started looking at books as kind of things that makes human more humane. In the university, I studied Thai, but still devoted time for literature.  I started to get to know what was calling comparative literature - the way literature can vary in several countries, how children literature in diverse countries has the same idea or plot, the way people in particular area can even show the    

2 comments:

  1. You are quite an interesting person, Wai. I am personally not kind of reading lover. But I always impress to persons who love to read. I thought you may get a lot of interesting things from reading which is great. So you may recommend some fantastic books to me so that I may start loving to read ^^.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jig, Thank you for your compliment. Actually I still haven't read that much, but I have to say that reading is my all-time favorite hobby. If you're interested, I'll introduce you some books that is easy to read and fun.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.