Friday 13 June 2014

Puppub's Creative Process: Creating a spending plan

When I was young, my mother always tell me to keep track of how I use my money by making a spending plan. I didn't like doing that because I thought it was just a waste of time. But now I realize that it is very useful indeed.

There are a lot of ways to create a spending plan, so I brainstorm my ideas about creating the most suitable spending plan, what should I considered as my goal in creating it and how can I made it more concrete. For example, if I want to buy something expensive this month I might plan to reduce my spending, use my saving or find a part-time job and earn more money.

After that, I organize my ideas of how to make my spending plan seems most effective. I decided that I am going to focus on saving money so my spending plan will involve spending less money in order to save more.

The next step is drafting my awesome spending plan on paper to see whether it is a concrete plan or not.

By reviewing my plan I can check on things that can be improved. After that it's revision time. I made some changes to the things I don't like about my plan. I even draw some cartoons on it to make it more appealing.

Finally, I publish my work by using the spending plan myself and sending the result to my mother every month. This idea of creating a spending plan helped me a lot. It assists me in managing my money more wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.