Thursday 12 June 2014

Prae's Creative Process: One Day Trip with Family

Because my birthday is coming, my family and I plan to have a day trip in the next weekend. Moreover, this is the opportunity for all members in my family will meet together.

To have a day trip with my family, the first thing I do is brainstorming ideas where we want to visit, what kind of places we want to go such as the beach and the mountain, and how far it should take. For example, the place that we visit could be Hua Hin, Amphawa, or Pattaya that is not far from Bangkok because we have only one day.

Then, I organize the trips where we should stop in a single day: Hua Hin beach, the 4D Art Museum, the restaurant and the shopping places.

The next thing is that I draft a plan in a paper where we should visit first and later including all details. For example, we should leave our home around 8 a.m., visit 4D Art Museum before noon, have lunch at the restaurant in Hua Hin and head to beach in the afternoon.

Reviewing the plan with my family is the next thing I do.

I revise the plan by switching some places or changing if it is not suitable or too far.

Finally, the plan is publishing. My family and I could enjoy and have a memorable time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.