Thursday 12 June 2014

Natt's Creative process: Organizing my own room

I am easily distracted by many things. So I need to make the room suitable for me in terms of easy to use.
First, I need to sit down and try to think that which part of the room is suitable for such an activity. For example, my desk needs to be in the position that near the window. When I am tired from my study or work, I need something to help me feel relax such as trees or flowers. The green color can help you feel relax. Another example may be the position of my bed. Because I am really distracted, a bed should be in the most quiet and dark side of the room which makes me can sleep deeply all night. When I get up, I feel refreshed a lot.
Next, I need to organize all of the ideas in order to realize that which one can become true based on the size of the furniture or the area in my room. Also, I may need to find some decoration to make my room beautiful.
Then, I will move the furniture followed by my idea and also decorate my room to get the most preference.
I will try to review the arrangement of my room. and then I may making a few changes for my room to get more enjoyable.
Finally, it is time to use my room. If I go to the right way, I feel very happy when I use it. ^_^  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.