Thursday 12 June 2014

Meow’s Creative Process: Booking the concert tickets.


My favorite hobby is listening to music, especially in Korean song. When the Korean singers prepare their shows in Thailand, I and my friend, Ann, are very excited. For me, to book the concert tickets, we should have the creative process.


First, I brainstorm ideas about how to booking the tickets. We can book the tickets online or book at the ticket office. Which is more quickly?  And where would we like to sit? Think about the ticket’s price- it’s expensive or not? And can I pay by card? My brainstorming here that online booking and pay by card is convenience for me. Because we want to see the singers closely, the first row near the stage is more interesting than others.



Next, I organize the people who can help us about the online reservation because I think that many fans also want to sit in the first row. Therefore, we want at least three persons to make the booking online. One books the tickets in the middle, one books those on the right, and the last one books those on the left. All of seats could be in the front row. I have to borrow the credit card from my sister to pay for the tickets which we confirm booking.



To draft my booking plan. I ask Ann and my sister to help me, and describe what they have to do.


We will review all of our bookings again to judge what the best seats are. If  the seats that we would like to reserve are not available, we make a revision to change the seat immediately. It might be the second or the third row in the middle.

Finally, publication is when we confirm, pay for the tickets and have enjoy in the concert.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.