Wednesday 11 June 2014

Bell's Academic Interests

My academic interest is biology. I always wondered how human body works when I was a child. I was always curious why we could do what we do. We are not running on batteries like cars or on electricity like machines but what exactly is the mechanism that make us move the way we do or function the way we do. Then, I studied biology when I entered primary school.  I got the general idea on how our body works but still I think it is a miracle that our body can just do things automatically with just a thought in our heads. Do you have this kind of feeling? That you understand things in your head but you still have the feeling that there is a mystery in it that you can't quite understand.

My other academic interest is movie which I am not quite sure if I can call it an academic interest. I love watching TV series and movies, especially American's but I  do not only watch them for just entertainment. I always think about the plot and the settings of the movies or series I watch.

4 comments:

  1. Your thought is interesting. I also wander about our body including another lives around us. For the movie, I love watching movie, too. My favorite kind of movie is cartoon movie. Especially,I wait to watch the movie that you plot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you have the same idea with me. At first, I thought if I'm weird because no one seems to have the same thinking as me.
      I love cartoon movies too, especially Japanese anime (animation) because I can understand Japanese, so I have a really good time watching them and Japanese anime has a variety of story lines and plots that I can choose from. Also, the animation is really beautiful.

      Delete
  2. Yes, we should make movie/film an academic interest, if it is not already one, so that we can discuss it academically some other time.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.