Wednesday 11 June 2014

Meow's Academic Interests

My academic interest is writing novel because I love reading some fiction that I think I will be able to write my own fiction. The writing is so complicated so i should to learn more to organized my idea to present the whole story. I have to think about the main characters of the fiction, what happens in the story; to name a few. I want my fiction popular in the world. Therefore, I have to practice writing and proving the storytale.
According to  people will be interested in cover of books, I will also study about art design. These skills will make my books popular. Moreover, I want to learn other language because I can translate my works and publish those in other countries. The writing of the novel is different from other books.

2 comments:

  1. I think writing novel is really interesting because I love reading novel too and if you write a novel, please tell me. I really want to read your creative work. Especially, you are going to study about art design. This might help your work really much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support. According to your advice, I think if I have the the time to study about writing novels, I will learn more. Finally, If I have my own fiction, I will give it to you because you said that you want to read my novel. You might be my proof reader later.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.