Wednesday 11 June 2014

Aim's academic interests

My academic interest is learning the electone. It came out when I was 7 years old in primary school. I had a chance to join in music club and play the electone. The electone is an instrument which can be the whole band. For example, its sound can be piano, violin and guitar. At first, I did not understand how to play it, but there is an important thing to play it is reading sheet music. I studied hard and kept practicing reading sheet music everyday. By doing so, I could understand the rhythm and note of many songs. Finally

2 comments:

  1. Electone is such an interesting instrument. I used to play it when I was young but finally shifted to play piano instead. Reading music sheets was what's bothering me at that time too, so I tried to memorize the note and remember the place on the keyboard where I have to put my fingers on in order to have a particular sound instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, reading music sheets was very challenging. I also love to play the piano. I think it sounds is very melodious but playing the piano is harder than the electone because I have to push my fingers in different power in particular note.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.