Wednesday 11 June 2014

Chompoo Adiyada's academic interests

_________
After reading a couple of contemporary crime and mystery novels, I found myself interested in psychology and forensic science. It's not that I feel like killing someone, but I find it amusing and intriguing when a mystery is solved and explained with logical and scientific methods. Sometimes I don't understand what and people think and act what they do. Psychology makes these behavior clearer for me to understand. This sense of discovery make me happy. I would even more rejoice if I could apply a basic psychology to understand and give the people I love comfort and moral support. As for forensic science, it seems foreign for a student in language and literature like me. Learning what is not related to my major is sometimes an escape and wonder.      

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's really interesting I also like mystery things but I don't like reading books though lol (",).....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you might prefer a mystery stories in forms of other medias, like movies? Yes, I sometimes watch movies like this, too. I think it's fun to enjoy the imagery, the sound and special effects that make us feel involved in the story.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.