Wednesday 11 June 2014

Te's Academic Interests.

My academic interest when I was a highschooler is everything about science including Physics, Mathematics, alo my major Chemistry but not Biology. The special topic which I was really into it is astronomy. My interest in astronomy is in physical terms for example "what is Big Bang?", or "How do black hole form?" These topics always need some basic knowledge of general physics, so this explain my interest in physics. Because I want to understand it deeply, I always find myself reading a lot of books about physics which lead me to read Einstein work about special relativity. At that time I don't really get it at all but at least I find it is more interesting than biology which I think there are a lot of facts we have to remember and less understanding.

Mathematics is also one of my interest.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, I think Biology in one of the most important part of science which you must understand before you will become a researcher because it reveal a large perspective of creature of system such as ecosystem. If your research focuses only on the particle or molecule level, it may not be use in human or living creature. For instant, .......

    Time's up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too narrow mind. It's like you are and computer programer which only focus only in the program not on the hardware which is the origin of the system. To understand the biology. I mean understand it deeply where the interaction or phenomenon originate. You MUST completely understand it at the molecular level right? If you can't, you won't be able to design anything new for biology applications. I also mean that mostly biologists are just remembering facts right? not trying to understand it.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.