Wednesday 11 June 2014

Natt's Academic Interests

One of my academic interests is sport. I like to watch a lot f sports like soccer, volleyball or swimming. In my opinion, watching sport makes me feel relax and sometimes exciting. At the time that I studied in primary school, I also studied in many sports and every time that I played I feel really good and refreshed. I think sports help me get rid of some events and also focus only on one thing which is playing. You can develop not only your health and but also your mental.
Moreover, another academic interest is cooking. When I watch a cooking variety show, I really feel excited. People always makes me surprises with the new menu. They spark my idea to make my own dish, the taste that I like. I am happy to try to mix things together and taste them with myself. I know it is a lot of thing that I did not know about cooking. I will catch up with the new and also the old recipe. I may mix two styles together in order to get something new or interesting.            

2 comments:

  1. Sport is the academic interest that I have same as you, and it is very excited that you are interested in cooking. That will help you when you are going to study at USA. I mean you can make your own food for eating and the food is not your main problem in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so surprised that you are also interested in sport. So I think you are looking forward to see the world cup, am I right?
      About the cooking, I think it depends on the ingredients that we can find. However, it may be useful if you practice before you are going to there. Lucky for you

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.