Thursday 12 June 2014

mOOk's creative process: Jogging on Sunday



Seeing myself in the mirror everyday is the cause I have decided to give myself an exercise. And jogging is one of the best exercises. It needs only a pair of shoes. We don’t have to care much about the place. Moreover, it improves heart’s function. In order to go jogging, there are a few steps to follow.
First of all, I have to brainstorm ideas about the necessary factors such as the distance, the waking time, and the clothes. Later, I organize what to wear. I choose a T-shirt, a shorts, and a sneakers. About the distance, I want to try of 5 kilometers for the first time. And I will wake up at six o’clock in the morning.
After I set up my plan, it is time to draft my exercise. I follow what I have arranged. On Sunday, I get up at 6 am and walk the nearest park. I start jogging on 6:30. After that, I stretch my body and cool down. When I reach my home, I begin to review my jogging. I feel that it is too late to start jogging at that time since the heat from the sun grows so strong. Next, I am completely exhausted after the run. May 5 km. is a bit too much for my beginning. Besides, my feet get pain as I has a misstep.
Therefore, I revise my exercise by getting up earlier about 30 minutes and I wear running shoes. I also reduce the distance to 3 kilometers. Lastly, I publish my new exercise plan on the next Sunday and it goes well. The weather is not so hot. I don’t feel any pain on my feet. And the amount of exercise extremely fits me. I could enjoy a beautiful Sunday morning more than I have ever done before.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.