Wednesday 11 June 2014

Jan's Acedemic Interests

My acedemic interests out side the university is about politics. I have been doing research about Thai politics and the conflict we have now comparing to other country's situation and how they can solve their ploblems. The main reasion I'm doing this because I want to know deep down of the problem since we have been finding solution to resolve this conflict for more than 9 years, but the situation is just getting worst. So I think  doing research and comparing to other contry would be the better idea to deal with the issue even if it might take longer time but this way would be more sustain to the country.

 Besides politics, I'm interested in interantional labour problem that cause many in Thailand such as illegal alien, some of them don't have equal right, some of them don't have basic health care insurance, unfair payment and compensation package from employer, sexual harrasement, or don't even have right to sent their children to school. All these factors are my concern as I will cause problem to this country in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Your academic interests are very interesting and I agree with you on the political issues that we have been dealing for the past 9 years. I myself am not very good at understanding politics but I wouldn't want it to be the cause for our nation to fall behind other nations in South East Asia because even if we don't have political conflicts, we still have other serious issues that we have to deal with. For example, labour problem which is another one of your academic interests.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I think you and me have a very similar way of thought about this. I absolutely want this conflict to be solved as soon as possible so that we can move on and fix ourselves which I believe everyone wants this too! I think this interest can keep me busy when I have a free time so I don't waste any valuable time chatting on social network lollol.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.