Friday 13 June 2014

Minfa's creative Process: Selecting an apartment for international students

     Apartment selection is a fun process. Most international students need to find a residence before beginning school. First, I brainstorm ideas about where to find an apartment information such as websites, people staying around my school, and books. Moreover,  I make a list of my requirement for my dream apartment like not expensive, furnished, close to my school, and secure.

    Next, I choose the resources to find apartments and organize the apartments by making a list. I take out apartments not according to my requirement and star the interesting apartments. In addition, I use the internet to search picture and location of the interesting apartments and get rid of ones that I do not like it by some reason such as looking old.

     To draft my attractive apartments, I create a table with following subjects: name of apartment, rent, furniture, distance from school, and security. This makes me easier to see the advantages and disadvantages for each apartment.

     After finishing creation the table, I review the interesting apartments by comparing apartments in the table and ranking the best apartments for me.

     I revise my apartment ranking by changing some orders. Some people living there may give me new information or some comments that benefits for new ranking apartments.

     Finally, I am ready to publish my best apartment. That is I find the apartment that I would like to read a lease before making a decision to rent it.

2 comments:

  1. I never thought finding an apartment abroad is fun to do. Actually, I was kind of worried about it, but thanks to you, I now have a guildline to do so, which makes me feel more confident.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ i am very glad that my essay is helpful.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.