Thursday 12 June 2014

Jan's Creative Process: skipping class for an exciting travelling experience


I'm a girl who loves to spend money on travelling rather than buying cosmetics, having food in the fancy restaurant or even study. However, I don't really have time to travel a lot since I have been studied AUA so hard. The process i'm telling you right now is the nice method of skipping classes and out for the weeked !

First, I brianstorm idea about places that I want to visit such as beaches, mountain, shopping market and how many day I will skip the classes. Besides, place and days, I'm planing on the trasportation that I will take and budget I would spend on this fantastics trip.

After figure out location which is Samui Island, and decide to fly on Friday night and back on Sunday afternoon which means I have to skip saturday classes, I'm now organizing the activities during the trip. I plan to learn scuba diving, skin diving, laying on the beach for tanning my skin, going to the waterfall in the island, having really good massage and drinking at the bar at night.

Then, I draft the trip scheudle just to see that's everything is fit perfectly.

However, I revise the trip schedule as I check with the hotel, bar, airline and the weather in Sumui Island.     I decide to change a  shedule which  I will not go to the waterfall as there is not much water because it is not rainy season. Moreover, I change sunday flight from the afternoon to 10.00 pm since there is a free mini concert at 6.30 pm - 8.00 pm. at the bar.

Lastly, publication is when I'm spending my weeked on the gorgeous beaches and doing exciting activities I love.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great. Did your review of consider the availability of internet access for homework?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Peter. That's very important!

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.