Wednesday 11 June 2014

Karn's Academic Interests

I have a lot of  academic interests. Mostly, they are related to environment and nature.

I love animals very much since I was young, so at that time I dreamed to be a veterinarian. When I grow up, my love for animals still exists, but it changes a little. Instead of healing injured animals, now I prefer getting closer to their natural livings in the wild and protecting their species. Therefore, I'd like to study the courses related to wildlife reservation and it will be fantastic if those courses have field trip.

3 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful interest. The nature and environment are surrounding us in everywhere. If we learn to study about them, we would understand them and live with them in a friendly way =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss, friendly. I love this word. I want to be a good friend with animals since we are living together on the same planet, although some of them (like hungry bear) may not really want to be my friend. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello fellow animal lover!
    I also wanted to be a vet when I was young. Actually, I once joined my cousin's attempt to open a stomach of a cat!

    No, we didn't succeed. We could only shave its belly before her mother found out and stopped us.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.