Wednesday 11 June 2014

Bow's Academic Interests

My academic interests is about music because I have a chance to learn music since I was young. My mother took to learn about the keyboard. I liked it very much. And I keep playing the music but in different instruments. In high school, I play clarinet in school's band. I play both the classical and modern music such as Canon and Beauty and the Beast. I think why I loved to play music is it make me relax and help to concentrate not only the music, but also my study in the school. The music is well-organized, so I make to think anything in order. For example, I should play the song without read the music sheet before to get the idea of the song. In the same way about to study English, you should skim it first to get the rough idea of the reading.

2 comments:

  1. I also love music. I play the electone which look like the keyboard but it has 2 keyboards and paddles. In my opinion, music can gain a lot of benefits to human. For example, music helps end-stage cancer patients to be calm and relax from their treatment. Moreover, children, who are raise in music environment, grow up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so. Music is very helpful for human. It can play to enjoy or for the education. For me, the music does not just the art but also the science because it is not only the emotion but also have the pattern.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.