Friday 13 June 2014

Jig's Creative Process: Family trip in California

In this coming August, my family will have a trip to California shortly before my class starts in the fall.

First, we needed to brainstorm about how long we could be for this trip and where we would like to visit. Since my parents have limit holiday leaves, we have decided to be there for two weeks. Then we discussed all cities we want to visit around California: Los Angeles, San Francisco, and San Diego. After that I needed to find out all interesting places in each city.

Then, I organized all places we will go in order so that I could plan further details such as where to stay, how to transport to each place, who I should contact in advance, and how much expenses are. When I got all lists of those information, I was ready to draft my family's trip.

To draft the trip, I did it in excel by separating data into five columns: date, cities we will go, transportations we will use, places we will stay, and activities we will do. When I finished my first draft, I showed the plan to my family and then we reviewed it together.

After reviewing the draft with my parents, I had to revise the trip by changing some places we will go such as I needed to cancel visiting universal studio because my parents do not want to go there and insert going to the Thai town instead.

Finally, our trip is completed and ready to publish by going to visit california in August.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.