Wednesday 11 June 2014

Earng's Academic Interests


My academic interest when I was in primary school was medicine. I found it very interesting to learn how to use various types of medication and surgeries to cure people's diseases. I also thought that medicine was a very good way to apply scientific method in a daily life basis. 

My other academic interest was language. As I was born to a mother who is an English teacher, I always had a pleasure reading English books and conversing with foreigners. When I was in college, I also found that learning other languages is not that hard so I took classes in Spanish and Chinese. I think learning languages is a good way to relax yourself.

Another interest of mine was nature. When I was very small, every time I saw a new kind of animals, I would try to look it up in a books or magazines because I wanted to know more about it.




2 comments:

  1. Earng is explaining her interest in a very clear content. She prioritise her topic very good so I can tell that which one she is more interested when she was young. She use basic vocabs that easy to understand. I'm sure that if she has more she would have written more in-dept and this should be fun for the reader !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I really don't have much more to write, Jan. I had a hard time digging in my old memories just to come up with the interest in medicine. Personally, as you grow old, you will be more and more overwhelmed by the issues today. Anyway, it's fun to think of the good old memories once in a while. Thanks!

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.