Wednesday 11 June 2014

May's Academic Interests

My academic interest is in the field of astronomy. When I was a child I read a lot of astronomy books, and I found that the world outside the earth absolutely interested me. I love watching at the stars at night. I always watch the stars with my brother, and this has been one of my most favorite hobbies until now. I think that the space has so many things left to be discovered.

Apart from the astronomy, I also interested in learning new languages. When I was in high school, I had an opportunity to have Japanese classes. The start of my interest in Japanese is from the thing absolutely unrelated to academic. Guess what? I started my interest in Japanese because I like a group of Japanese idols. However, when I look back, I feel really thankful to them because without them as my inspiration, I will never have a chance to know another language apart from Thai and English.

2 comments:

  1. Our common interest is language. I also like to learn new languages. However, though I am a big fan of a k-pop groups, I never have any interest in learning Korean. Funny, isn't it? Anyway, I totally understand your motivation in learning Japanese. We fans always want to understands what the idols say or communicate to us directly, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that you are a k-pop fan! You know I am a big fan of k-pop too. My most favorite idol group is TVXQ. I used to go to many of their concerts, and I received a lot of good feeling back home. I am looking forward to our discussion about our k-pop idols someday!

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.