Friday 13 June 2014

Eve's Creative Process : Making birthday card.

I'm planing to surprise my mother by doing a hand-made birthday card, her birthday is on this upcoming saturday. At first, I brainstorming idea how to design her card. For example, I could use various materails such as canvas, glass, wood etc. instead of plain paperto create it, this will make it more intersting and impressing.
After deciding which material I'm going to use, I start organize the tools and other decoration things: canvas, oil colors, painting bursh, pen, pencil , littlet dried flowers and , the most important, a picture of me and my mom.
I begin drafting my card by painting canvas background with my mother favourite color and then I attach a a picture of me and my mon in the middle of the canvas fullfil with little dried flowers.
I review my card by hanging it on the wall and where I can see the whole card.
Before putting it in to the gift box, I revising it a little bit by adding a sweet blessing behin the canvas.
Lastly, I just wait until saturday to publish my card to the whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.