Thursday 12 June 2014

Bow's Creative Process : playing a clarinet

In high school, I played in the school's band as the part of woodwind section that is a clarinet. At first time, I wanted to play a flute but I played better with the clarinet and then, I like it very much.

First, I think about what is should be included to play clarinet, each part of clarinet, the handbook about the clarinet, the music sheet, the basic knowledge about music and so on. For me, that is enough because I have some basic from the past with the keyboard.

And, I organize which one should study first. I begin with reviewing some basic knowledge about the music and the handbook about the clarinet to restart myself. Then, how to connect each part of clarinet. Lastly, study the music sheet to get the main idea of the song.

To draft for playing the clarinet is to warm up and sight read the song so, I will find that which part is the problem for me.

Since I know the part which I cannot play, I need to revise it by practicing more and get some help from the expert.

Finally, I will be ready to play the clarinet the whole song to the other professionally. It will entertain the people who hear my song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.