Thursday 12 June 2014

Ou's creative process: Packing luggage for US trip

    First of all, I need to brainstorm about what things that are useful because the check-in bag's weight is limited. To get all of which, I have to try to simulate the everyday's activities in my brain and write it out on what I will use during living in the US. For example, I try to think that when I wake up the first thing that I have to do is taking a shower. So, small soap and shampoo, toothbrush and shave blade are the first things that I should not forget.
    After list all of things that are necessary, I organize how to pack them all in my luggage. In general, people always have only one of check-in luggage because it is difficult to carry more than one of it to the apartment of the airport. So, organizing is definitely help me to put all important listed things into one luggage.
    Then, it is time to do, I group the related things such as shower objects including soap, shampoo and toothbrush together and put them all in the a smaller bag before setting it down into the luggage. 
    When all of things is putted in the luggage, I review to make sure that I do not forget important thing especially the university credentials, passport, health-checked from.
    I revise it again. if it still has some space and the weight is not over the limit, I possibly put some objects such as instant noodle.
   Finally, my luggage is now published. I send it to wrap service and then, give it to agent a check-in counter. I get in the plan without worrying and ready to experience the life in US. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.