Wednesday 11 June 2014

ICE's Academic Interests

I do love all Physical Sciences. I like the Geography, Geology and Oceanography, of which study about the earth structure. When I was younger as a student in secondary school, I did an easy model in Science class using water and oil put it together in a glass box to demonstrate the El Nino and La nino phenomenon. When I was older a bit, I do love to study the Astronomy and Geology. I love to read the book about the land under our feet and the sky above our head. I can look at the star map and read the name of the star out loud for many times to remember them. When I was a student in Economics, I still do interest in this science. Everytime I went to the bookstore, I read the Oceanography text quickly and looked to the beautiful illustrated of the oceans and its cycle. I used to go to study in Economic Geography

3 comments:

  1. I love what you writing here. I can feel that you really love what you are interested in. I can imagine what was it like to be attracted by the sky above our head especially during the night. You remind me of the time I spent in Yellowstone in USA. The night sky there are the most fascinating sky I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I will go there! Although you are on the east coast, come to visit me and go together to the Yellowstone (if u'd like to go there again) ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh! I really love your interests. It is very excited.Maybe we should discuss this topic outside our class.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.