Wednesday 11 June 2014

Minfa's Academic Interests

   Mathematics is my interesting subject. I love mathematics since I was young. Until I studied mathematics in master degree at Chulalongkorn University, I focus on Functional Equation. The Functional Equation is subject in mathematics that is fun and useful. Functional Equation is a subject that solve the functional variables in the equations or system of equations. This subject is very exited and fun since we will find the best method to solve equation. I believe that this subject can apply in Physics or Engineer.

2 comments:

  1. I used to love mathematics when I was in high school. So I think I quite understand your obsession in math because I can remember the time when I can solve difficult equation. It's cheerful. On the contrary, my interests have changed over time. Now I am interested in humanities. It is complete different from science and mathematics but it's also fun and exciting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I am very glad that you have ever love mathematics and comprehend me when I can solve problem. I interest in humanities, too.
    I think this subject is very helpful and can be found in our lives every day.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.